maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2012

2009 part1







(left)When summer came it lifted it`s head again. (right)When summer came they arose again.









Stuffy is this feeling in my head."






"Swedish people hate blue skies. I know. I know! There lives one next door. Drunk! Went to the hospital and there is shit everywhere. Bearded Jeesus! Shit everywhere!"








 
Pink Bunnyman notices that death and devil are after him





In garden, midst of pink daisies grew forbidden fruit; Adams hemeroid.


On christmas eve dad passed out in the toilet.
Disgust
When you finally wither and die I realise you didn`t make me lose anything and I forgive you.




                (left)And it was knight Åke who rose up from his grave and to the maidens residence headed his way.                (right)Now calls the red rooster and morning breaks, dead must rest in their graves and there shall I go.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti