tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2012


2010





"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SCREAMING THIS TIME FOR?" "I quess his drawnings are not so succesful ...once again." "SOMEBODY TELL HIM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" "Exactly nobody cares to listen to that."



"Occasionally it`s quite lonely down here." How come I did not see such dark clouds gathering inside my room.


Retarded is asking for a Daim candy at kiosk.

If you happen to see light at the end of the tunnel, that`s just because you are looking at the wrong direction.



Midsummer day



There is something about these country hick metalheads that seriously pisses me off.

"It`s always good to go places! For example I have been to Kuopio."

"What are you lookin` at? These are  Chaplin moustache!"


(left)From the anus of space extruded out all new specie. It`s birth cry that soon turned into battle cry filled the whole universe. (right) Occasionally that animal stopped still to masturbate for a while untill started it`s raging again.



Child was often dressed funnily. His ass was wiped until he turned six. He was still breastfed in the age of five. Later on the whole family was pondering together, why the boy didn`t manage in life as an adult.



Doctor called it erotic constriction.

"Darling. I want you to feel bad."


(left)There was religious element found from intestines. (right)There was revolution growing inside.





Satan emerges from the rapids of Imatra

Last night I had HUGE ERECTION. I was so impressed with it, that I stood half an hour before mirror admiring it. When I woke up my penis was still small and atrophic.
(left)During the carefree years of my life I had once heard spoke about a great rabbit who not only knew the great mysteries of life and death but whose ability to see also into the future was greatly envied amongst all educated people. As I grew older had my carefree nature turned ever growingly insecure. And so I also one travelled to meet this great animal to present him my question. (right) "Till eastern it lasts." He replied and began to take time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti