maanantai 25. toukokuuta 2015

One day in a summer 2010 I came across with a dead viper lying on the street.
It´s belly was already burst open, so I picked it up and inserted a stick in through the hole.
...and continued bicycling using the snake as a pennon.

Later then, when I was back home I stuck the stick in the ant´s nest in our back yard.
Couple weeks later our grand mother passed away and I was one of the coffin carriers at her funeral.
"Mom explained to me that it was bad, the way I had put that snake like that, like pointing at the house and all, and that it was like a curse, that made our grandma die."
"I was thinking, that I didn´t want her to die. I loved her, I couldn´t have known, that something like that could happen and I was sorry." 

Day before yesterday I found a dead crow while I was on my walk.
I picked it up and headed my way back home.
Picked up an axe and headed to wood shed.

...where I decapitated the crow.
The headless torso I nailed to the outside wall of our house.
We´ll see who dies this time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti