sunnuntai 3. toukokuuta 2015

My bladder that is bursting wakes me up at some time of the night when it`s darkest and I`m afraid of the dark.


Only the certainty of soon to be wet sheets gets me to face my fears and makes me leave the safety of my bed. 

Couple of meters through the darkness and my fingers reach the switch. Light fills the room.

...and I wait a moment to calm my racing heart, before the next venture.


After a while of collecting myself, I fumble the lights to the living room without stepping into the darkness myself. From there my road leads to the hallway, where in every-time I go by night, the invisible fingers grope the back of my pajamas. Hallway in which the light switch connecting with the toilet is located in the far end of the room.

I just run with all I got!

And hit the switch with the palm of my hand and banish the invisible chasers. I let my pants drop and lift up the toilet seat.

Nothing could have had me prepared for what was coming next...

Facing the the monster lurking and grinning beneath the water makes me lose control of my bladder, making me wet my thighs and toes and there comes no end for my screams before everything goes dark in my eyes.

Next morning I wake up from my bed, wearing clean pajamas and get to witness my hangoverish aunt washing her dentures with Koskenkorva vodka in the kitchen. Dentures that she had dropped while puking in the toilet. Dentures that she then places in her mouth and smiles. ...wide.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti